St. Francis Herb Farm's Vein Tonic tincture formula helps treat varicose veins, chronic venous insufficiency, and hemorrhoids.
• Consists of herbs uniquely focused on the circulatory system
• Featuring stoneroot, a classic astringent tonic herb for the veins
• Includes horse chestnut, whose aescin component decreases capillary permeability and stimulates the production and release of prostaglandins, which induce contraction of veins
• With hawthorn to strengthen the arteries, veins, and heart
• A formula supplemented by antioxidant gotu kola and yarrow, an antispasmodic herb ideal as a vein tonic
Who it’s for:
Use our time-tested Vein Tonic formula if you’re suffering from varicose veins, chronic venous insufficiency, or hemorrhoids.
Dosage: Adults: Take 3 mL (90 drops) 2 times daily in a little water on an empty stomach.
Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica, tops), Stoneroot (Collinsonia canadensis, root), Horse Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum, seed), Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba, leaf), Hawthorn (Crataegus monogyna, leaf, flower, and berry), Yarrow (Achillea millefolium, leaf and flower), Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis, leaf)
Certified Organic Alcohol, Distilled water, Certified Organic vegetable glycerine